Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Vi...@tieto.com on 2012/05/15 14:27:02 UTC

Ambari information

Hi All,

Please send me the link of document,blog ,site from where i can get detailed information regarding installation and configuration of Ambari.
and how i can deploy Ambari in already running hadoop cluster.

is there is any rpm available ?

Re: Ambari information

Posted by "Vitthal \"Suhas\" Gogate" <go...@hortonworks.com>.
We should have detailed build and install instructions in couple weeks. New
branch (186) is currently being tested..  --Suhas

Re: Ambari information

Posted by "Vitthal \"Suhas\" Gogate" <go...@hortonworks.com>.