Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org> on 2017/06/20 12:29:35 UTC

Next release of Jackrabbit FileVault Core Bundle

Hi,

I noticed that many great improvements made it to vault-core recently.
Some of them will allow to improve the Apache Sling content distribution
throughput (JCRVLT-181, JCRVLT-50, JCRVLT-163, JCRVLT-164).

Is there a plan to release FileVault core bundle 3.1.40 ?

Regards,

Timothee

Re: Next release of Jackrabbit FileVault Core Bundle

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Toby!

Regards,

Timothee