Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Henri Tremblay <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/23 02:18:21 UTC

Assembling sources with the assembly plugin

Hi,

It seems that assembly plugin version 2.1 has issues with includes /
excludes for module sets. Specifically, unless I'm mistaken, includes
seems to be ignored and excludes are only working on directories.
That's how it turned out from my tests.

However, 2.2 with the fileSets seems to work perfectly.

I was wondering when it will be released because it was a lot of pain
to build it locally and I can't ask my around the world open source
team mates to the the same. Can you tell me?

Then, I've lost a lots of time trying to make everything works before
figuring out that the online doc is the 2.2-SNAPSHOT one. Why?
Shouldn't we have online the doc for the official release? Or at least
both? That would be the best I guess. So you know what you have and
what you'll get.

my two cents,
Henri

Re: Assembling sources with the assembly plugin

Posted by Hal Hildebrand <ha...@oracle.com>.
I've run into precisely the same issue.