Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Foy <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/05 02:05:01 UTC

Help: ISAPI filter is unable to send data to IIS 7 on Windows 2008

Hi guys,

I have an issue here. I have Tomcat ISAPI filter(AMD64/1.2.28) set up
with IIS 7 on windows 2008. Due to the backward compatibility, the
Tomcat has to run as 32-bit mode. The ISAPI filter is 64-bit version and
 IIS 7 is also running 64-bit version. Everything work ok, including the
 tomcat can receive the request from end user's web browser without any
problem. However, when the tomcat JSP page is trying to push some
Javascript back to end user. I saw the ISAPI filter log indicates that
the data has been received and sent to IIS but the end user does not get
 it.

The same application works if I bypass the ISAPI and directly sent from
Tomcat. It also work for IIS 6 on windows 2003(All 32-bit mode). Have
anybody experienced this issue? Any hints are very welcome.

Thanks,

Jason

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/