Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Raoul Cridlig <rc...@datasystem.fr> on 2011/11/09 14:59:10 UTC

Re: {Disarmed} RE: Namespace attribute order

Yes, all the jars pack founded inside xalan-j_2_7_1-bin.zip:
- serializer.jar
- xalan.jar
- xercesImpl.jar
- xml-apis

But I also have crimson.jar. May be should I delete this jar from my
classpath to resolve this error ?

Raoul Cridlig

Posted by Raoul Cridlig <rc...@datasystem.fr>.
Thx; here I am now in the next error step ;-)

java.lang.NullPointerException
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.setOutputProperty(TransformerImpl.java:966)

My java code is quite simple:
Transformer transformer = ts.newTransformer();
                                       "no");<<<<<< line where the
exception is thrown

Raoul Cridlig