Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by nishith agarwal <na...@apache.org> on 2019/05/03 16:33:32 UTC

Query older snapshots of Hudi datasets (point in time queries)

All,

Opened this issue around being able to go back in time and query the state
of the Hudi dataset, we already support incremental pull based off the same
concept, this feature will build on it and expose a methodology to readers.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/HUDI/issues/HUDI-109?filter=allopenissues

Hoping to have some discussions/get suggestions on the ticket for different
use-cases.

Thanks,
Nishith

Re: Query older snapshots of Hudi datasets (point in time queries)

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
At least 3 others have brought this to me before.

Wondering if Nick or Suneel have thoughts here :)