Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by inter <ga...@126.com> on 2009/07/08 09:17:47 UTC

SMX3.3.1-Could not persist exchange

I am using camel and cfx-bc to implement  an external service-proxy,

this is my camel-context.xml:

<camelContext id="camel"

    <route>
    	<from uri="jbi:service:http://server/HelloWorldPre"/>
    	      <to uri="jbi:service:http://server/HelloWorld"/>
    </route>
  </camelContext>

then I turned on "Audit " service,I got followed errors:

ERROR - JdbcAuditor                    - Could not persist exchange
java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor$1
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1081)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:302)
	at java.util.HashMap.writeObject(HashMap.java:985)
	at
	at
	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeWriteObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:917)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1339)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1290)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1079)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:302)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.ExchangePacket.writeExternal(ExchangePacket.java:404)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeExternalData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1310)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1288)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1079)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:302)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.ExchangePacket.getData(ExchangePacket.java:472)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.audit.jdbc.JdbcAuditor.exchangeSent(JdbcAuditor.java:122)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.doSend(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:380)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.send(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:432)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.EndpointDeliveryChannel.send(EndpointDeliveryChannel.java:88)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.send(SimpleEndpoint.java:70)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.done(SimpleEndpoint.java:85)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelConsumerEndpoint.process(CamelConsumerEndpoint.java:72)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:627)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:598)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:535)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.SyncLifeCycleWrapper.onMessageExchange(SyncLifeCycleWrapper.java:60)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:623)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:172)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:168)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Is this because of smx-camel?

Re: SMX3.3.1-Could not persist exchange

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Another way to avoid version conflict issue you encounter is you can
download the FUSE ESB 3.4.0.x  kit(which is based on Servicemix 3.3),
FUSE ESB 3.4.0.3 will be released very soon, but you can try the
snapshot from [1] now

[1]http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2-snapshot/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/3.4.0-fuse-SNAPSHOT/

Freeman
On 2009-7-8, at 下午8:42, inter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yes,this testcase  needs eclipse's ws-explorer to test it.
> I download servicemix-camel-2009.02-SNAPSHOT  and deployed it,
> but it did not work.
> It seems I can not only upgrate servicemix-camel ,so i upgrade
> shared Lib
> too.
>
> But after that, i found the other compnents do not work.
> It's depressive.
>
> I will try later....
>
> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I quickly go through your src project, if I understand correctly,
>> this
>> testcase isn't complete workflow, no ME sent to camel SE, so I can't
>> reproduce the problem.
>> Btw, I believe the problem you see already get addressed by [1],
>> which
>> means servicemix-camel-2009.02-SNAPSHOT should include this fix,
>> could
>> you try to put servicemix-camel-2009.02-SNAPSHOT to SMX_HOME/
>> hotdeploy
>> folder and see if the problem still there?
>>
>> [1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-18
>>
>> Freeman
>> On 2009-7-8, at 下午6:00, inter wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,Freeman!
>>>
>>> I upload my src project.
>>> You can run "mvn  install" to build SA.
>>>

>>> PS:After sa is built,the camel su contains several jars which have
>>> been
>>> included in sharelibrary. It's very large,I remove them.

>> --
>> Freeman Fang

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: SMX3.3.1-Could not persist exchange

Posted by inter <ga...@126.com>.

Hi,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I quickly go through your src project, if I understand correctly, this
testcase isn't complete workflow, no ME sent to camel SE, so I can't
reproduce the problem.
Btw, I believe the problem you see already get addressed by [1], which
means servicemix-camel-2009.02-SNAPSHOT should include this fix, could
you try to put servicemix-camel-2009.02-SNAPSHOT to SMX_HOME/hotdeploy
folder and see if the problem still there?

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-18

Freeman
On 2009-7-8, at 下午6:00, inter wrote:

> Hi,Freeman!
>
> I upload my src project.
> You can run "mvn  install" to build SA.
>

> PS:After sa is built,the camel su contains several jars which have
> been
> included in sharelibrary. It's very large,I remove them.
>

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for this testcase.
>> Intead of the binary SA package you attachment, actually I'm more
>> concern about your src project, from which I can change code, xbean
>> configuration and  build the SA myself.
>> Would you please append your src project which I can simply run "mvn
>> install" to build SA. You can remove your bussiness logic and
>> anything
>> sensitive for you, just ensure I can reproduce the serialiable error
>> you described.
>>
>> Thanks Again
>> Freeman
>> On 2009-7-8, at 下午5:08, inter wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks for your answer, Freeman 。
>>> I upload my testcase.
>>>
>>> camel-cxf-proxy.zip is my JBI package.
>>> HelloWorld.rar is my test webservice which is deployed in
>>> tomcat6.0's webapp
>>> dir.
>>> Then use eclipse's ws-explorer to test it at
>>> http://localhost:8199/HelloWorld?wsdl
>>>
>>> The package is too large,so i removed two jars out of
>>> HelloWorld's lib dir,they are spring-1.2.6.jar and xbean-2.2.0.jar.
>>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p24387957/test.rar test.rar

>> --
>> Freeman Fang

Freeman Fang
------------------------

Posted by inter <ga...@126.com>.
Hi,Freeman!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> [...]

>>> .DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:623)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:
>>> 172)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:168)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue
>>> $1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
>>> 	at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
>>> $Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>> 	at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
>>> $Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Freeman Fang
------------------------

Posted by inter <ga...@126.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> [...]

> .jbi
> .messaging
> .DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:623)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:172)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:168)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue
> $1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
> 	at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
> $Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
> 	at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
> $Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)

Freeman Fang
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com