Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Joe Smith <j_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/02 11:26:57 UTC

jbi:setOutProperty question

Hi all,

I am trying to use jbi:setOutProperty in my xsl router. When I try to access
this property in my component using inMessage.getPropertyNames(), I don't
see the property I set in xsl router.

I dotn know what is wrong... can someone help?

Re: jbi:setOutProperty question

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Joe,

According to what I read on the website, this looks OK.  Just a few
thoughts:
- have you tried to access any other property of the message (that
should have been copied using jbi:copyProperties)?
- have you tried to add a hard-coded property, with a very
straightforward select in there (to be sure that there is nothing wrong
with the select clause)?
- try to set the logging treshold to DEBUG to see if there is any
additional information in the logs?

Gert

Posted by Joe Smith <j_...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for replying Gert,