Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Dan Plubell <dp...@swbell.net> on 2007/05/09 21:48:46 UTC

Implications of setting fetch.store.content to false

What are the implications of setting fetch.store.content to false.  How will it affect the Nutch search web application?

  Thanks!

Re: Implications of setting fetch.store.content to false

Posted by Marcin Okraszewski <ok...@o2.pl>.
I think you won't be able to see cached content for search results as
it is available by default.

Posted by Espen Amble Kolstad <es...@trank.no>.
As far as I know the only thing you loose is the possibility to re parse
the content. We use this setting to save disk-space, works great.

- Espen