Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/14 20:26:27 UTC

T5 : How to assign Form component with an id ?

When I have
  <t:form id="myForm">

in my html template, the rendered id is still "form".

When  I have <t:form  t:id="myForm">,

I got the following exception.
Component test/Sum does not contain an embedded
component with id 'form'.

Stack trace

        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.getEmbeddedElement(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:831)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.InternalComponentResourcesImpl.getEmbeddedComponent(InternalComponentResourcesImpl.java:97)
        *
com.man.testTapestry5.pages.test.Sum.containingPageDidLoad(Sum.java)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$3.run(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:92)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:923)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.containingPageDidLoad(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:772)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.PageImpl.loaded(PageImpl.java:139)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageLoaderProcessor.loadPage(PageLoaderProcessor.java:399)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageLoaderImpl.loadPage(PageLoaderImpl.java:59)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PagePoolImpl.checkout(PagePoolImpl.java:70)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.RequestPageCacheImpl.get(RequestPageCacheImpl.java:44)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageLinkHandlerImpl.handle(PageLinkHandlerImpl.java:57)
        *
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageLinkHandlerImpl.handle(PageLinkHandlerImpl.java:49)

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Shing

Home page : http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/

Re: T5 : How to assign Form component with an id ?

Posted by Donyee <xy...@gmail.com>.
Which version do you use? T5.05 works fine!

----徐 依伟

Re: T5 : How to assign Form component with an id ?

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
The exception for

Posted by Eugene Lozovan <eu...@gmail.com>.
 Hello again,