Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jkhanal <kh...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 00:05:49 UTC

Data Volume Testing Scenarios

Hi All,

I am conducting load testing using JMeter for web based application. Along
with this, I have to perform Data Volume Testing as well. Since Data Volume
Testing is new for me, I am struggling to figure out exactly what kind of
scenarios do I need to test. Can you please give me suggestions on the
scenarios for volume testing which will be executed for Web Based
Application?

Thank you,

Regards,

Jagan