Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prakash Rao Banuka <pr...@simplifydc.com> on 2014/05/02 20:13:54 UTC

Console Proxy Error!!

Hi,

After upgrading from cloudstack 4.2 to cloudstack 4.3, the console proxy VM is running but when we actually go to an instance and click on view console then it is giving an error (Firefox can't find the server at 10-10-10-40.*.realhostip.com.)    Google Chrome error is (Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.)

Any Ideas?

Thank you
Prakash

RE: Console Proxy Error!!

Posted by Amin Samir <am...@opencloud.net.au>.
Follow step number three and you should be fine.

http://shankerbalan.net/blog/apache-cloudstack-4-3-0-released/

Kind Regards
Amin

Re: Console Proxy Error!!