Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2002/12/18 09:57:39 UTC

Re: Predicate Chain/Composite

Paul,
These classes do exist in [lang] in commons (unreleased). However, they are
incompatable with the [collections] code, a position that I have been trying
to rectify. (You could alter Predicate in your own copy of [collections] to
extend that in [lang] to make it work ;-)

Try reading recent messages on functors on commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
mailing list archive, or subscribe.

Stephen