Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io> on 2016/06/22 01:26:48 UTC

Spring Boot and Apache Geode

Want to know how to connect a Spring Boot configured and bootstrapped
Apache Geode server to an existing Geode cluster, then check this out...

https://github.com/jxblum/spring-boot-gemfire-server-example

All references to Pivotal GemFire can be replaced with Apache Geode.

Any questions or feedback is welcomed.

Cheers!

--
-John

Re: Spring Boot and Apache Geode

Posted by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io>.
*+user@geode.incubator.apache.org <us...@geode.incubator.apache.org>*

Thanks for the feedback Brian (good to know).

Cheers!

--
-John
503-504-8657