Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Santerre <cs...@MerchantsOverseas.com> on 2004/02/27 16:27:53 UTC

Wiki progress = nice

WOW!! It has been a while since I had time to browse both the wikies. They
have come a long way!! Just wanted to say that. Great work guys!!

The community has thrived in the last 6 months! While spam traffic is up,
spam getting to users is WAY down. What started as a hopeful IT project, has
now become a passion. Hopefully in the next year we will see a significant
reduction in spam traffic. Thanks to everyone here, the rule writer
consortium, and the devs of course! (Also thanks to the people on the SPAM-L
list that may also be listening here. I'm not going to post a thank you to
that list, because you people scare me ;) !)

http://www.exit0.us/
http://wiki.spamassassin.org/

(In case you didn't know those were the pages. Go, read, and add!)

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin