Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Supreeth Menon <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 16:32:43 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Login credentials for the openMF demo

Username : mifos
Password : password

Regards
Supreeth

Re: Help Updating emain in Fineract and mifos developers email list

Posted by Fon Lawrence <la...@gmail.com>.
If that's the case, then I will recommend that you unsubscribe with the
email that you want to change by sending an email to
dev-unsubcribe@fineract.apache.com  and then subscribe to the mailing list
with the new email address. I think that should do unless that is not the
case

regards,
 Lawrence

Posted by Fon Lawrence <la...@gmail.com>.