Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2016/01/19 23:04:11 UTC

Remove http://www.groovy-lang.org/groovy-weekly.html ?

Hello everybody,

since the weekly newsletter is dead (last issue was over four months
ago:
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/home/?u=cb8b56e9d6a1cb1696cecc673&id=1a76961630)
should we remove http://www.groovy-lang.org/groovy-weekly.html ?

-Pascal

Re: Remove http://www.groovy-lang.org/groovy-weekly.html ?

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, true.
I guess we can change the link / name of the page.

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/