Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Alberto Luengo Cabanillas <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/16 20:08:05 UTC

Question about Eclipse plugin 0.18.0 and latest stable release 0.20.1

Hi all!
20 minutes ago, the latest stable version of Hadoop core has been released,
and that made me think about a clean reinstallation of my old Hadoop 0.18.0
core (running in a VMWare image). The question is that I access to that core
through the Eclipse plugin (in its 0.18.1 version) and if I "upgrade" the
HDFS to this latest version, how would the plugin for Eclipse work?. I´d
like to know if anyone upgraded the core, but left the old plugin working as
usual (or with some workaround)...
Thanks a lot.

--
Alberto