Posted to user@bloodhound.apache.org by "Felipe G. Nievinski" <fg...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 14:36:25 UTC

Contact Info should be linked from more pages

This page:
<https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContactInfo>

could be linked from at least these pages:
<http://bloodhound.apache.org/>
<https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/>
<https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContributing>

Re: Contact Info should be linked from more pages

Posted by Joe Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.
On 7 Aug 2013, at 18:53, Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> wrote:

> On 07/08/13 18:12, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
>>

>> On 6 August 2013 13:36, Felipe G. Nievinski <fgnievinski@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>    This page:
>>    <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContactInfo>
>>
>>    could be linked from at least these pages:
>>    <http://bloodhound.apache.org/>
>>    <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/>
>>    <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContributing>
>>

>> Thanks for the feedback Felipe, I've now added the link to both the /wiki/ and /wiki/BhContributing pages.
>>
>> The b.a.o page already contained a link to it -> [IRC channel], but I've also changed the text [mailing list] to link directly to the BhContactInfo page.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Joe
>
> Thanks for that Joe. I was wondering if it would be too intrusive for us to have the link in our page footer.
>
> Cheers,
>    Gary

No, feel free to add it.

Re: Contact Info should be linked from more pages

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Joachim Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.

--
Joachim Dreimann | *User Experience Manager*

WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

e. joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com
twitter @jdreimann <https://twitter.com/jdreimann>