Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <tc...@neuagency.com> on 2003/03/20 21:37:23 UTC

Generator Docs

Quick question, is there any reason why there are more generators listed
in the sidebar at http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/generators/generators.html
than in the middle of the page?  would anyone object to me refactoring
some of the docs here?  Most of it would be organizational...
alphaabetizing the generator names, etc.

Tony

Re: Generator Docs

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Tony Collen wrote:

>Quick question, is there any reason why there are more generators listed
>in the sidebar at http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/generators/generators.html
>than in the middle of the page?  would anyone object to me refactoring
>some of the docs here?  Most of it would be organizational...
>alphaabetizing the generator names, etc.

Go ahead...

Vadim