Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/14 14:49:51 UTC

Still some little pbs in 1.0-trunks

Hi guys,

I tried to run a checkstymle against 1.0-trunks, and it found a few
problems.

For instance :
nlof4j-1.2.19 is still in use in mina-examples sub-project while all other
projects use 1.2.25
daemon-plugin and apacheds core-plugin use maven-plugin-api 2.0 while other
projects use 2.0.1

What should we do for that?

I don't think that a direct commit is correct when Alex is trying to cut a
release, so may I just fill some jiras ?

wdyt ?

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: Still some little pbs in 1.0-trunks

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I tried to run a checkstymle against 1.0-trunks, and it found a few
> problems.
>
> For instance :
> nlof4j-1.2.19 is still in use in mina-examples sub-project while all
> other projects use 1.2.25
> daemon-plugin and apacheds core-plugin use maven-plugin-api 2.0 while
> other projects use 2.0.1
>
> What should we do for that?
>
> I don't think that a direct commit is correct when Alex is trying to cut
> a release, so may I just fill some jiras ?

No no go right ahead and make changes.  There is no code freeze at the
moment.

Thanks for your concern,
Alex