Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Errol Neal <en...@dfi-intl.com> on 2006/03/23 22:27:44 UTC

[users@httpd] Location block not being honoured?

I'm using 2.0.52 on centos4. This box will primarily be used to offload
ssl processing from our weblogic application servers.
To do this, we are using mod_wl128_20.so.
Since we are testing this configuration, it had a couple sites existing
on the box already. When we configured a virtualhost for proxing between
weblogic and the client. The proxiing works fine, but our configuration
somehow broke things because all http requests are being proxied to the
application server.

NameVirtualHost 172.16.101.119:80

<VirtualHost 172.16.101.119:80>
        ServerAdmin netop@dfi-intl.com
        DocumentRoot /var/www/spacebooth_com/wwwroot
        ServerName www.spacebooth.com
        CustomLog "|/usr/local/sbin/cronolog
/var/www/spacebooth_com/logs/%Y-%m-%d-spacebooth_com.log" combined
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 172.16.101.119:80>
        ServerAdmin netop@dfi-intl.com
        DocumentRoot /var/www/recoverymetals_com/wwwroot
        ServerName www.recoverymetals.com
        CustomLog "|/usr/local/sbin/cronolog
/var/www/recoverymetals_com/logs/%Y-%m-%d-recoverymetals_com.log"
combined
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 172.16.101.119:80>
        ServerAdmin netop@dfi-intl.com
        DocumentRoot /var/www/www_tripwire-dhs_net/wwwroot
        ServerName www.tripwire-dhs.net
        CustomLog "|/usr/local/sbin/cronolog
/var/www/www_tripwire-dhs_net/logs/%Y-%m-%d-www_tripwire-dhs_net.log"
combined
        ProxyRequests Off
        <Location / >
            SetHandler weblogic-handler
            Debug On
            WebLogicHost 172.16.103.200
            WebLogicPort 7004
        </Location>

</VirtualHost>

Is there anything wrong with this configuration?

Errol Uriel Neal Jr.
Sr. Network Administrator
DFI International, Inc.
1717 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 1300