Posted to announce@apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org> on 2022/06/27 16:22:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator 1.0.1 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink Kubernetes Operator 1.0.1.

The Flink Kubernetes Operator allows users to manage their Apache Flink
applications and their lifecycle through native k8s tooling like kubectl.
<https://flink.apache.org/news/2022/04/03/release-kubernetes-operator-0.1.0.html>

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Official Docker image for Flink Kubernetes Operator applications can be
found at:
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12351812

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Regards,
Gyula Fora

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator 1.0.1 released

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the incorrect blogpost link, please ignore that. There is no
blogpbost for 1.0.1 :)

Gyula

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.