Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/31 11:03:31 UTC

[OT] The response time of websites - comparison between frameworks

Hello,

just wanted to share this link

http://www.jtict.com/blog/rails-wicket-grails-play-lift-jsp/

-borut

Re: [OT] The response time of websites - comparison between frameworks

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Kalle Korhonen
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tapestry is officially very, very fast:
> http://www.jtict.com/blog/rails-wicket-grails-play-lift-jsp/comment-page-1/#comment-22319.
> We of course knew that already but I hope the author updates the
> graph.

Nice!

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [OT] The response time of websites - comparison between frameworks

Posted by Nicolas Barrera <nb...@gmail.com>.
sweet figures!

cheers

Nicolás.-

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
... and the graph's updated:
http://www.jtict.com/blog/rails-wicket-grails-play-lift-jsp/. Check
the concurrent users vs response time - Tapestry is beating JSP as
well :) Might be worth mentioning at tapestry.apache.org. I'll update
the test app to use T5.3 once an alpha version is out.

Kalle

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Great. Thank you.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Kalle Korhonen
<ka...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Pull request sent: https://github.com/jtdev/blogpost_files/pull/4
>
> Kalle
>

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Kalle Korhonen
> <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, I'll write the sample app. Started already but didn't have much
> > time last week, this week looks better. It shouldn't take too long.
> >
> > Kalle
> >

> > On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Igor Drobiazko
> > <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Kalle,
> >>
> >> what is the status? Did you have a chance to provide an app to be
> covered by
> >> the comparison. It would be nice to see how Tapestry performs.

> borut.bolcina@gmail.com>

> >> --
> >> Best regards,
> >>
> >> Igor Drobiazko
> >> http://tapestry5.de

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: [OT] The response time of websites - comparison between frameworks

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pull request sent: https://github.com/jtdev/blogpost_files/pull/4
>
> Kalle

Great Kalle! ... Eager to see results!

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [OT] The response time of websites - comparison between frameworks

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kalle,

<ka...@gmail.com>wrote:

> No, but Tapestry's got to make it to these comparisons to stay as a
> contender. Has anybody tried contacting the author? If not, I'll see
> what I can do.
>
> Kalle
>

> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> just wanted to share this link
> >>
> >> http://www.jtict.com/blog/rails-wicket-grails-play-lift-jsp/
> >
> > A quick search of "tapestry" doesn't reveal anything... Am I missing
> something?
> >
> > Cheers
> > --
> > Massimo
> > http://meridio.blogspot.com

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: [OT] The response time of websites - comparison between frameworks

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.