Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "M.A.Dunphy" <ma...@bigfoot.com> on 2001/02/05 17:39:47 UTC

newbie to Ant

Hi all,

I've numerous targets that execute a javac task. To stop building test files
I have an excludes pattern. Is there a way to consolidate this pattern into
1 place such that each javac excludes references it. Thus allowing me to
change the pattern in one place.

thanks

Mick

Re: newbie to Ant

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- "M.A.Dunphy" <ma...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> I've numerous targets that execute a javac task. To stop building test
> files I have an excludes pattern. Is there a way to consolidate this
> pattern into 1 place such that each javac excludes references it. Thus
> allowing me to change the pattern in one place.

Yes -- see the PatternSets section in index.html.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)