Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/30 02:25:20 UTC

SystemML 0.11.0-incubating RC4 feedback

Please see IPMC feedback on our RC4:
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg56892.html

Please help address these issues, as we are going to have to start a new RC
vote asap.

Also, I am pretty sure some of these issues have been addressed in the
past, so we need to figure out what is causing some of these regressions.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: SystemML 0.11.0-incubating RC4 feedback

Posted by Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
For now, we should document every artifacts being created in release doc (and/or website), which can be updated when artifacts get reduced.
-Arvind

Posted by Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
These issues can/should be documented under "known issues" in release note.
-Arvind

Posted by Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by du...@gmail.com.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>.
Also, to quote Justin Mclean:
"It not clear to me what exactly is the release artefacts here, for
instance why does this directory include jars? Can you please clarify."

From this response, I think it is clear that our large number of artifacts

Posted by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,