Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/10/01 04:00:03 UTC

RE: Give. Little girl got seen countless old warrior she the

> what? I'm in another dimenssion?

I checked the raw message (and with Serge, whom I was sure would not have,
and confirms that he did not, moderate it), so I don't see how or why this
was permitted onto the mailing list.  I've pinged our SysAdmin to see if he
has a clue.

	--- Noel

Re: Give. Little girl got seen countless old warrior she the

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>> what? I'm in another dimenssion?
>
> I checked the raw message (and with Serge, whom I was sure would not have,
> and confirms that he did not, moderate it), so I don't see how or why this
> was permitted onto the mailing list.  I've pinged our SysAdmin to see if he
> has a clue.
>
> 	--- Noel

I saw another spamming message also on the dev@excalibur list:

Subject: "them, or a particular became suddenly.  He had begun!  And he