Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me> on 2010/12/08 18:22:23 UTC

ant optional?

Hi guys,

I was just looking at the pom in trunk/api and noticed that on line 133, the
Ant dependency is declared optional.  This is actually not true, as some of
the code in the test project can't compile without it.  I propose removing
the <optional> line.  Cool?

-matthew

--
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me
skype:matthewadams12

Re: ant optional?

Posted by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>.
I can commit. Out of twin for weekend though. Will do next week.

Sent from mobile device. Responses brief.

Re: ant optional?

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Matthew,

Re: ant optional?