Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/19 15:37:00 UTC

CloudStack Collab - Montreal - June 1-3

Hey All,
The planning of the CCC event in Montreal is in full swing.  A lot of
people have submitted talks, so this is going to be an awesome event.  We
currently have a venue booked, but based on the number of talks submitted,
this event may be bigger than we were initially expecting, so we may need
to expand the venue.

It would be very helpful for us if you can register as early as possible if
you know you are coming.  We have early bird pricing in effect right now,
so get your tickets while they are still cheap.  We are trying to keep the
ticket cost as low as possible to make attending accessible to everyone.

Please come visit our website at: http://ca.cloudstackcollab.org/

You can purchase tickets from the events page:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/apache-cloudstacktm-conference-montreal-2016-tickets-23815552960

Keep in mind that the ticket prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD), so the
tickets cost basically nothing.  :P

Don't miss this opportunity to come visit us in beautiful Montreal,
Canada...

If you have any questions at all about the event, please don't be shy, we
want to hear from you.

Cheers,

Will
Your friendly neighbourhood RM

Re: CloudStack Collab - Montreal - June 1-3

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
I'm looking forward to visiting you guys in Montreal again.

Thanks for organizing the conference!