Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 14:00:30 UTC

[classlib][build] bug of RI 1.5.0_08 compiler

Hello,

Our incremental build does not work under the new compiler.

1) ant clean
2) ant
3) modify a piece of code
4) ant
Then, lots of compilation error are reported. To make the build pass,
call "ant clean" before the build.

Could anyone re-produce this issue? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

--
Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib][build] bug of RI 1.5.0_08 compiler

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
I'm still using Sun JDK 1.5.0_07 on Ubuntu 6.whatever, and I just saw
something odd...

I got a baffling compile error when compiling a test for Beans. (I
forget the test...)

The code was something like :

      BeanInfo beanInfo[] = {
            SomeClassThatIsABeanInfo.class.getInstance() };

and the compiler complained that it found j.l.Object rather than BeanInfo.

I did ant clean; ant; ant test   and then all is fine.

Odd.

geir

Posted by Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com>.

--