Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Angelo Anolin <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/21 19:58:43 UTC

Listing of Available Mobile Components

Hi,

Was just wondering if there is a listing (or a sample mobile application)
which provides usage of available components for mobile development?

Thanks.

Re: Listing of Available Mobile Components

Posted by Angelo Anolin <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Om,

Thanks for the link.

Although the first link only provides a listing of *skins* being worked on
for some mobile components. Not really a list of all available mobile
components.

The next link would be better, perhaps if there is like an Android / iOS
mobile version showcasing each.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.