Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave EDMONDS PSE 54839 <da...@kent.pnn.police.uk> on 2005/10/28 16:08:19 UTC

JDeveloper Plugin

Hi,

Recently downloaded Maven 2.0, as part of an evaluation within our development team as to whether it would benefit our development efforts.

Currently, we use JDeveloper 10g as our development tool, and so the JDeveloper plugin looked great for our needs.  However, on trying to use with Maven, the log tells us...

[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jdeveloper-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found

... whenever we attempt to call the JDeveloper functions.  Just to confirm a few things:
Proxy server settings are made in settings.xml - I have been able to use compile, test and site goals with no problems.I've attempted to download the plugin(s) from http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/jdeveloper/downloads.html which worked, but won't integrate with Maven.Editing the maven-metadata-central.xml file still refuses to locate the plugin.Any suggestions?

On a related note, does anyone know whether there is the ability to generate .JWS (JDeveloper Workspace) files from this plugin?

Many thanks,

Dave Edmonds
ISD Software Solutions
Kent Police, UK

This Email and any accompanying document(s) contain information from Kent Police, which is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or bodies to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this Email in error please notify us by telephone immediately.
The copyright in the contents of this email and any enclosures is the property of Kent Police and any unauthorised reproduction or disclosure is contrary to the provisions of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.

Re: JDeveloper Plugin

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Matrix

JDeveloper plugin is only for maven 1.0. Nobody has maintened it since then.
We also use Jdeveloper and we are looking for a plugin too. Maybe we'll have
to develop it.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada