Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/26 17:22:12 UTC

[Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Trivial Update of "TableLayout/KnuthElementsForTables" by JeremiasMaerki

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JeremiasMaerki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/TableLayout/KnuthElementsForTables

The comment on the change is:
Adding a link to the more complex example

  An example with interaction between the row borders and the header and footer borders: TableLayout/KnuthElementsForTables/RowBorder

+ An example with interaction between the row borders and the header and footer borders taking the former example a step further:
+ TableLayout/KnuthElementsForTables/RowBorder2
+
+
  == Knowns problems ==

-  * There's a problem when a cell is broken over more than two pages. In this case the steps may not accurate anymore for breaking between the second and third page. This is only the case when the step generator has to create penalties. If we wanted to fix this, we would have to discard all elements starting on the second page, so the elements can be recreated based on the earlier break decision.
+  * There's a problem when a cell is broken over more than two pages. In this case the steps may not be accurate anymore for breaking between the second and third page. This is only the case when the step generator has to create penalties. If we wanted to fix this, we would have to discard all elements starting on the second page, so the elements can be recreated based on the earlier break decision.