Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by SR...@dstsystems.com on 2005/11/14 20:26:00 UTC

Tomahawk Calendar component

Hi all,
 Please somebody guide me to make myfaces portlet application work to show
up a calendar tag in my web page. By the way, has anybody using Websphere
Portal 5.1 test Environment to run the myfaces applications?????? I am
trying to run my app through this. Please let me know if we have problems
with this.

The steps, I have taken
1. I have put in all the latest jar files in myfaces-all.jar,
tomahawk.jar,myfaces-api.jar,myfaces-impl.jar.....etc
2. I have changed the Web.xml file accordingly. By putting in the
necessary filters. The only  change I made is, the servlet mapping. I also
added the
<servlet-mapping>
        <url-pattern>/wps/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
To forward it to the right page in the portal environment which makes me
goes to the right page.

I have added the tomahawk.taglib.tld file under WEB-INF and added the
foll. in web.xml

<context-param>
        <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

I followed all the steps that were suggested in the site. Please let me
know if something is missing.

Thanks
Latha

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or
company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of
this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.