Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Luis Zorita <lz...@pas.uned.es> on 2004/06/17 11:01:35 UTC

Spanish Lenya user meeting

Hi lenyar´s:
Maybe you know next 21-22th june (next monday -tuesday) spanish lenya
users will meet in Open University (UNED) at Madrid to discuss about
cocoon and lenya.
This is the first meeting , but I hope next year we will have the second
one to talk about xml-open source-apache-cocoon-lenya in depth.
I would like to thank everybody involved in the  meeting their efforts
to contribute in a so altruistic way. (Thanks Andreas for your
participation in the meeting)
As a result of our meeting we will try to write a paper(digital) about
our discussions, problems and (maybe) solutions.
Best regards
Luis Zorita
UNED

RE: Spanish Lenya user meeting

Posted by Pablo Langa <pa...@aloja.com>.
Gracias mil, Jesús.
Posted by Jesús Pérez <je...@whitebearsolutions.com>.
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004

El jue, 17-06-2004 a las 11:09, Pablo Langa escribió:

> Estimado Luis:
>
> Somos usuarios "in péctore" (lo estamos instalando) de Lenya, y nos gustaría
> asistir al mitin. ¿Nos podrías indicar cómo proceder?
>
> Gracias de antemano.
> Pablo Langa
> ALOJA Comunicación

           W h i t e
          B  e  a  r
             Solutions
Jesús Pérez Franco
Jefe de Proyecto
Tlf: (+34) 913043824  Fax: (+34) 91304389
jesus.perez@whitebearsolutions.com

RE: Spanish Lenya user meeting