Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2003/12/01 12:07:45 UTC

Re: Torque Plugin

> Hi Martin,
>
> The torque plugin is now part of Torque, yes?

yes!

> I just wanted to check as I want to nuke the issues related to the
> torque plugin in Maven's JIRA install.

no problem ..

martin

Re: Torque Plugin

Posted by Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin <ka...@dedaletechnology.com>.
Base on that information which cvs should I used ?
Because I have trouble with torque plugin?
Ths same schema works in torque-gen-3.1 but neither in maven-plugin-torque
(form normal used) or form maven-plugin-torque form cvs
 cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co
maven-plugins/torque/

using
maven plugin
Le Lundi 1 Décembre 2003 12:07, Martin Poeschl a écrit :
> > Hi Martin,
> >
> > The torque plugin is now part of Torque, yes?
>
> yes!
>
> > I just wanted to check as I want to nuke the issues related to the
> > torque plugin in Maven's JIRA install.
>
> no problem ..
>
> martin

Charles-Alexandre