Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Balaji Ganesan <bg...@apache.org> on 2015/07/24 09:08:36 UTC

Missing documentation

Team,

We are still missing key documentation for our recently release 0.5
release. We need to discuss internally on what document we need to add in
and how we can add.

The documents I think missing are

- Installing using Apache Ambari
- User guide, including for newer components such as Kafka, Solr etc.
- Document on Ranger KMS

Can we agree on the list and work towards adding the documents? Feedback ?
Suggestions?

Re: Missing documentation

Posted by Tanping Wang <ta...@gmail.com>.
Balaji,