Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/11/16 15:28:52 UTC

Git mirror "fixed"....

Just an FYI that Jukka resolved INFRA-4126 which should allow the Aries git
mirror to work again.

However, he had to disable tracking of tags in the mirror.   Git doesn't
really support the "just tag a little subdirectory" thing which is how the
Aries release process is working.  That is what caused the mirror to stop
working.     In anycase, the mirror should be up to date from a code
standpoint though.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Git mirror "fixed"....

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Just FYI we have been doing this in JBoss OSGi for quite a while and
it has been working well for us. There is an umbrella project that
pulls in all projects that it depends on which are not yet released.
It's really quite handy.

See here: https://github.com/jbosgi/jbosgi

Cheers,

David