Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Maciej Leks <ml...@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl> on 2002/03/23 12:44:36 UTC

TDK 2.2b1 and PostgreSQL

Hi!

   I have installed the TDK 2.2b1 and I wringed my hands, because as
in the TDK 2.1 case, TDK 2.2b1 and PostgreSQL have not been testing as it should!

The TDK 2.2b1 do not support NUMERIC, DECIMAL, DATE types. So all SQL
files are genereted wrongly. In the TDK 2.1 case I was able to make some changes in the db.props file but now (TDK
2.2b1) I do not even know where to find this file!

As I suppose the db.props is not fill as it should!

My question is:
   Where to make changes to get round this problem?