Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Ashwin Jayaprakash <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/03 08:32:38 UTC

2009 China Mobile Labs presentation

I was trying to do some follow up reading on
http://www.slideshare.net/cloudera/hw09-hadoop-based-data-mining-platform-for-the-telecom-industry
this presentation  from China Mobile Labs and found this - a
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://labs.chinamobile.com/show/cloud/626&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhiduhV5enz4wBtU586cTnS_ou5Xew
full page  of mining stuff, but I wasn't sure if it is their internal
implementation or something else. Have they implemented their own version of
Mahout or something?

Thanks,
Ashwin.

Re: 2009 China Mobile Labs presentation

Posted by "Mahout Chen (补丁象夫)" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, they implemented a data mining system on hadoop, but no technical
details available, except for information about user interface.

2010/8/3 Ashwin Jayaprakash <as...@gmail.com>

> I was trying to do some follow up reading on
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/cloudera/hw09-hadoop-based-data-mining-platform-for-the-telecom-industry
> this presentation  from China Mobile Labs and found this - a
>
> http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://labs.chinamobile.com/show/cloud/626&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhiduhV5enz4wBtU586cTnS_ou5Xew
> full page  of mining stuff, but I wasn't sure if it is their internal
> implementation or something else. Have they implemented their own version
> of
> Mahout or something?
>
> Thanks,
> Ashwin.