Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/02/26 19:37:52 UTC

[maven] heads up

Hi,

I'm going to start refactoring all the tasks tonight as they are a rat's
nest at the moment and there was a lot of cutting and pasting going on
to just try and get things up and running. I was going to get the
update-jars target working but figured it would be best clean things up
first.

I was planning on placing the core functionality in an executor bean of
sorts and then using an adapter to make them work from the CLI, ant or a
GUI. If anyone has any thoughts jump in, I'll start early this evening.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org