Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/09/17 10:25:35 UTC

Useless @Override annotations?

Hi,

By chance I looked into Eclipse Problems View and I found a lot of "errors" regarding @Override annotations
Are they supposed to be used later of simply left out there?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Useless @Override annotations?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
That was it, thanks Adrian!

I see only 8 errors now. They are false reports though I wonder why it complains about getContextPath() in
request.getSession().getServletContext().getContextPath()
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest.html#getContextPath%28%29

Anyway not a big deal

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@sandglass-software.com>