Posted to user@curator.apache.org by David Capwell <dc...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 01:31:14 UTC

Retry as lib?

I am working on a project that needs retry logic. I like curator's retry
classes and was wondering if it would make sense to take some of the utils
and make them their own libs?

Re: Retry as lib?

Posted by Greg Moulliet <gm...@conducivetech.com>.
I've been using this lib in my projects.
https://github.com/rholder/guava-retrying

Re: Retry as lib?

Posted by David Capwell <dc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Retry as lib?