Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org> on 2005/04/30 17:40:55 UTC

Spam with no contact info

What is it with the current set of spammers who send out nice
table-obfuscated drug ads with absolutely no contact information or URL.
How are you supposed to buy the stuff anyway?! (Much less, how are you
supposed to stop it?)

Bret

Re: Spam with no contact info

Posted by Doc Schneider <ma...@maddoc.net>.
wolfgang wrote:
> In an older episode (Saturday 30 April 2005 17:40), Bret Miller wrote:
>
>>What is it with the current set of spammers who send out nice
>>table-obfuscated drug ads with absolutely no contact information or URL.
>

> I'd like to see a sample of those ...
>
> regards,
> wolfgang

I'll forward you one I just got offlist if you'd like Wolfgang.

-Doc

Re: Spam with no contact info

Posted by wolfgang <me...@gmx.net>.

Re: Spam with no contact info

Posted by wolfgang <me...@gmx.net>.
In an older episode (Saturday 30 April 2005 19:03), Doc Schneider wrote:

> Did you get it or should I resend it?

I got it the first time already, now I have it twice, thanks.
That's really hard to match, whew.

I noticed the mail doesn't have closing </BODY> and </HTML> tags, maybe that
could help.

regards,

wolfgang