Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/11 21:53:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Ruben Quesada Lopez joins Calcite PMC

I'm pleased to announce that Ruben has accepted an invitation to
join the Calcite PMC. Ruben has been a consistent and helpful
figure in the Calcite community for which we are very grateful. We
look forward to the continued contributions and support.

Please join me in congratulating Ruben!

- Stamatis (on behalf of the Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ruben Quesada Lopez joins Calcite PMC

Posted by Haisheng Yuan <hy...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Ruben!

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Ruben!

Best,
Liya Fan

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Rebele <tr...@tibco.com.INVALID>.
Congrats, Ruben!

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Ruben!

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
Congratulations, Ruben!

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ruben!

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Congrats Reuben!

Posted by Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by Forward Xu <fo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Ruben!

Posted by Feng Zhu <we...@gmail.com>.
 Congratulations, Ruben!

chunwei <ch...@apache.org> 于2020年8月12日周三 上午9:57写道:

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations ~

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2020年8月12日 +0800 AM9:57,chunwei <ch...@apache.org>,写道:

Posted by chunwei <ch...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Ruben!

Posted by XING JIN <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Ruben!

回复:[ANNOUNCE] Ruben Quesada Lopez joins Calcite PMC