Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 09:12:12 UTC

Re: Help Getting Source

If you use the right URL and still get a bad gateway error, then this
is probably caused by a proxy in your local network.

Andreas

Re: Help Getting Source

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
John,

You could get the Axis 1.4 source from one of the mirrors listed at [1] as a
downloadable zip. I am not quite sure about the svn tag of this Axis release
source as there is no clear tag for the final release. Only thing I found is
the 1.4 final branch [2].

Thanks,
Ruwan

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ws/axis/1_4/