Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/07/07 11:35:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] FLIP-251: Support collecting arbitrary number of streams

Hello,

I have created a FLIP for slightly extending the collect() API to
support collecting an arbitrary number of streams, to make it more
useful for testing complex workflows.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-251%3A+Support+collecting+arbitrary+number+of+streams

Looking forward to any feedback.

Regards,

Chesnay

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-251: Support collecting arbitrary number of streams

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Anderson <da...@apache.org>.