Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Antony Pulicken <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 07:09:06 UTC

Enable/Disable users in Syncope

Hi,

Can you please tell how we can enable/disable users in Syncope? We couldn't
find an option from the syncope-console either.

Also, we tried enabling/disabling a user in AD, but didn't get picked up by
the Sync task. Please let us know your suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
Antony.

Re: Enable/Disable users in Syncope

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 24/04/2012 15:23, Antony Pulicken wrote:
> Thanks Franccesco. Do you have any tentative dates planned for the
> release?
>
> By the way, I remember seeing the enable/disable in the old version of
> Syncope that we were using !!

AFAIK, you used to be using a customized version.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Enable/Disable users in Syncope

Posted by Antony Pulicken <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Franccesco. Do you have any tentative dates planned for the release?

By the way, I remember seeing the enable/disable in the old version of
Syncope that we were using !!

Regards,
Antony.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.