Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by helio frota <00...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/20 14:23:03 UTC

Find same dependencies with different versions

Hi,

I opened this issue some days ago:

But i created a little project
<https://github.com/EsmerilProgramming/dtts>to find same dependencies
with different versions
to help to improve dependency management on multi-module maven projects.

Feedback/Contribution to TomEE project :
The output is on attached file, hope this help.

Thanks

http://eprogramming.github.io/about.html

Re: Find same dependencies with different versions

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
the issue  we can get with this plugin is the fact our examples
doesn't share a parent (which is great but prevent sharing versions)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau