Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by mm...@bco.com on 2004/09/24 22:36:03 UTC

Axis Bean Ser/Deser with an Array Property

Hello,
I have been attempting to get through a problem dealing with returning a
bean which has a property which is an array.  It appears to not be working
correctly (note: I can return an array of beans from a service call but not
as a bean property).  I have also been through the user mail archive and
have posted a question there as well (the user archive is full of
issues/questions concerning arrays with no answers).

So what I was wondering is whether or not there is a test case (unit) that
tests the ser/deser of arrays.  If so I would like to be able to run it to
verify it is working properly on my machine as well as verify that the case
I am running into is being tested.

I would greatly appreciate someone pointing me to the test case.

Thank you,

marcus